Scripture:
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
This scripture is an invitation to all who are weary, tired, fed up with certain situations or conditions of their life, and really just don't know what else to do anymore. And when you have reached your wits end and don't know what to do, then that's when God steps into the situation.
God wants to heal, protect, save and deliver you from life's chaos and troubles. He wants you to know, that He knows you by your name; He cares deeply about you and your wounds. He wants to heal your mind, soul and body. He wants you to be aware that He sees every tear you have ever cried; every pain you have felt pierce your heart, and every injustice you have had to go through in life.
He cares deeply about the times you had no food to eat, or when you had to sacrifice for others to get ahead inspite of little or nothing. He is aware, and He wants to heal and restore you right at this moment, as we speak.
The Bible says in Psalm 121:1-2, I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help, My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
This is truth and fact at the same time. God has never been deaf, or far from hearing those who call upon Him. And He is never far from anyone who trusts in Him. I can attest to this, because I too, I'm a living testimony of God's Mighty Help and Care!
So, as we reflect on this message today, let us roll over our burdens unto the LORD, no matter how many they are, and let us cast our care upon Him, because He really cares!
Prayer
Father LORD in heaven,
I come to you today trusting in your Love and Care for my life and destiny. I believe your Word in Matthew 11:28-30, when your Son Jesus Christ said, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
LORD, let this truth resonate in my heart and mind, as I continually cast all my care and burdens upon you in Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment